Easter Egg Drop
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us for an interactive online family session in your own home!
Egg Drop is a session designed to encourage creativity, problem solving, communication, team work and budgeting skills.
What you need to play:
- A team made up from your household
- 3 x Paper
- 2 x Newspaper sheets
- 2 x 30cm lengths of String
- 4 x 20cm lengths of Celotape
- 1x Toilet roll tube
- 20x Coins/Straws (an item that can be used as currency)
- A Banker (a responsible adult not participating, in charge of extra items, completes Drop)
- An Egg or a water balloon (to be kept by the Banker until it is time for the BIG Drop)
- Somewhere to drop the Easter "Egg" from eg, a 1st story window, or a ladder (Must be completed by the Banker)
This activity will be working on an honesty policy that each team entering, is starting with the above items only.
Optional luxury items that can be bought:
- Extra of above items
- Egg carton
- Bubble wrap
- (No tins or hard materials allowed)
A briefing with the game rules will be given at 3pm on the live video.
Please make a note of the item costing before the video begins:
Sting (30cm) = 4 coins
Celo tape (20cm) = 3 coins
1 x Paper = 5 coins
1x Newspaper sheet = 6 coins
Toilet roll tube = 8 coins
Egg carton (per space) = 15 coins
Bubble wrap (20cm square) = 10 coins
Foam (20cm square) = 8 coins
1 x Balloon = 12 coins
Cardboard (20cm square) = 9 coins
Participating teams can photograph their creation, video it being dropped and send it to us for a chance to win a £20 Omega voucher that can be used towards any event!
Once you have booked your ticket you will receive an an email link to join the facebook group where the Egg Drop session will run live from 3-4pm. Don't be late :)
- Easter Egg Drop Family ticket£1£10£0